In the current era of massive digitization, online correspondence, and social networking; it is essential for businesses to have a strong online presence. Therefore, most companies spend time and resources to maintain an up to the minute active website for online commerce, merchandising, and marketing. However, that does not rule out the relevance and effectiveness of other off-line modes of marketing, such as awesome business stationery or a business card. Stationery printing is one of the fundamental operational practices followed by most of the small and large business organizations. Sometimes you may wonder why you need business stationery anymore when you have better means of digital communication. Here are some reasons that emphasize the need for business stationery printing:
Why Your Business Requires Stationery Printing?
Despite all the modern means of communication, your business requires a bunch of awesome business stationery for the following reasons:
- Business stationery is more personal – The stationary items such as a business card, letter paper with envelopes, pens, etc., offer a more personal mode of communication. Business marketing to clients is all about building strong interpersonal relationships. Your clients will be more obliged to receive a printed letterhead with a signature or a compliment slip bearing a handwritten note in place of auto-generated email response. You can end up making genuine connections if you engage with your customers through actual conversations and eye contact. You can transfer your business information with a business card after the communication. This interaction will leave a lasting impression in the minds of your customers and will eventually increase customer loyalty.
- Business stationery make you look more professional – Awesome, intelligently designed business stationery makes your business more credible. It conveys your clients that your business is legitimate. It reflects long-term business goals and future investments. Ultimately, professional business stationery reflects your professionalism, commitment to work, and preparedness for business.
- Business stationery represents your brand – Professional business stationery with excellent design and interesting color patterns can effectively represent your brand. It can serve as a reminder of your brand identity. A catchy business card or a letterhead with your logo makes an instant connection with your client by creating a memorable first impression. It may serve as a cue to fuel further communication.
- Business stationery is an effective mode of marketing – Your personalized business stationery, including visiting cards, notebooks, letterheads, envelopes serve as an effective marketing medium in the hands of your prospective customers. They non-intrusively communicate your business message, thereby creating your brand image. They are exchanged over and over again, leading to better business prospects and valuable connections.
How to Improve the Effectiveness of Stationery Printing?
Stationery printing is a serious prospect if you want it to work its charm. Incredible stationery printing can flawlessly promote your brand. Here are some tips on how you can improve the effectiveness of your business stationery printing:
- Keep it simple –A simple design speaks the loudest. Remember, the idea behind designing business stationery is to promote your business and sell your products/services. It intends to serve as a useful marketing tool and precisely portray your brand. A simple, clean, consistent stationery design sounds more professional than a clumsy, complicated one. Your stationery should bear your company logo and distinctly reflect contact details. You can optionally include any social media handles to inspire sharing.
- Use colors appropriately – Use easily distinguishable, subdued color palette to design your stationery. It is advisable to use a color scheme that aligns with your business logo. Alternatively, you can use subtle colors for the stationery and add a dash of vivacity with your company logo.
- Use premium quality paper for printing – You may have an excellent stationery design and an impressive logo, but they will add up to nothing if printed on a cheap quality paper. Good stationery requires equally excellent paper quality. You should choose premium quality paper for your business stationery. The quality of stationery printing further confirms your commitment to excellence in business.